*indicates required field
Hiring Company Drivers
Local & Regional Routes Available
Truck Driver Benefits
- Local routes available
- Home most nights and Weekends
- Pay: Be sure to ask a recruiter about our OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES
- $21 per hour
- Late Model Equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Dedicated customers with dedicated local loads
- Referral bonus program
- Canadian Qualified Beneficial!
Truck Driver Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months Experience
- Acceptable CSA, background, and work history
- Commuting distance of Olympia, WA
About Gardner Trucking
Since its roots more than 30 years ago, Gardner Trucking, Inc. has grown through the Lanting family name. With a safety-first mentality and a work ethic second to none, Ronald J. Lanting sought to build Gardner Trucking into the flourishing transportation enterprise it is today. After he purchased the California corporation, Mr. Lanting shaped it as a catalyst to grow his then-owned Lanting Hay business into something much more than just a hay hauling business. Now, Gardner Trucking boasts more than 1,500 tractor trucks and over 4,000 trailers with services including refrigerated, drayage, dedicated, and flat-bed hauling to go along with its dry-van hauling of its most common commodity – corrugated products.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.